Archive

Recognise the OBVIOUS?

The copy-paste below from archived material, dates back to 2008. Over ELEVEN YEARS ago, as the date and times recorded by ‘SKYPE’, the SYSTEM used qualifies. The content SHOULD ASSIST / HELP ‘true humans = ‘THINKERS‘ to work things out >on their own<. It is high time the hide and seek arrogant dreamers and alleged victim-challengers pulled up their nets and come to terms with THE REALITIES I have been pointing to for well well OVER 46 years and go fishing elsewhere.

COPIED from submissions to Mr. Barry Condell.

Realities below for all readers >specifically for the VICTIMS OF THE SYSTEM OF OPERATIONS through the courts >AS IS, ongoing through the ABUSED courts FACILITIES / the justice system. All readers should come to terms with the fact that AS THE VICTIM of the abused High Court Facilities USED BY the legal circles >care of the usual fore-scripted theatrical scenarios < FOR income and revenue generation = by targeting and plundering assets to their hearts’ delight, I DID catch on from the moment my solicitor, my old High School friend >the licensed by the Law Society and the courts< to engage in the activities and the practices >which the Metropolitan Police and the judges elected to ignore and thereby ENDORSED I acted by reporting the criminal activities to the police<. The fact that the media editors and the Intellectual Prostitutes all relied upon was more than enough for me to change my plans for my life. I need only stress and point out that ‘the obvious, the built in reliance on the established system of operation was recognised over two decades later hence the reasons why the ongoing criminal operations / activities through ABUSE OF THE COURTS FACILITIES and WHY the victims themselves join the bandwagon as I have been pointing out through the material and the evidence published at:- https://www.human-rights.org/confraud.htm

From THE ARCHIVED material, the obvious pointed to BELOW:-

My submissions to Mr. Condell on 2nd March 2008. [02/03/2008 01:09:37] Andrew Yiannides says: Access the two images of a letter written by a family friend FOR my late mother (on her instructions) AFTER WE HAD SECURED MORE THAN ENOUGH >>>> RECOGNISED FRAUD THROUGH THE LEGAL CIRCLES, care of SOLICITORS, THE LAW SOCIETY, the OSS (Office for the Supervision of Solicitors) & OLSO the Office for the Legal Services Ombudsman) and ALL CARE OF CONTEMPT FOR THE LAW, by all, including the police and all public servants who are retained to serve the law and the citizens.

[02/03/2008 01:20:46] Andrew Yiannides says: You might NOT recognise why the original (two pages of the letter, the family friend wrote on instructions from mother) of the letter was referred to AND GIVEN TO ME, and most certainly you will not recognise why it is in my possession. (1) The brat had relied on the solicitors and all others to let him be…. BUT WITH THE ORIGINAL and the person who wrote it FOR & ON INSTRUCTIONS FROM MY LATE MOTHER nobody can accuse Despina of dreaming up such a letter or for either of us for concocting such a vehicle (copy in our hands)….. FOR manufactured SUCH A DOCUMENT, the original of which, in any event, HAD IT BEEN SENT the brat would simply assert that such a letter was never received by him. READ IT AND NOTE how mother finished her letter.

[02/03/2008 01:28:15] Andrew Yiannides says: In respect of the arrogant fraud on mother, Despina and me, I simply ask of you to read the first paragraph of MY AFFIDAVIT and the one I will release which I settled for Despina when we were faced with the organised ‘invisible services to her husband by the very solicitor (ANTONS) who were acting for Johan Michael Richard Foenander, 2-3 years later and in a response to one of the solicitors who DEFRAUDED JMRF ‘keep your offer OUR CLIENT IS TO BE REWARDED FOR DOING IT OUR WAY…. he is JOINED THE CLUB….. Look out for Despina’s affidavit in respect of the case when ANTONS (Johan’s solicitors in HARINGEY and him in Streatham, and work it out, if you can, as to HOW COME the two fraudsters got together if not because of the remote possibility that they might have been able to come up with some rubbish about me being involved in the usual activities such as Paul Talbot-Jenkins and others that you know of, engage in as alleged legal gurus, for UNREPORTED & NOT FOR EXPOSURE theatrical productions, ongoing in and through the courts.

[02/03/2008 01:28:24] Andrew Yiannides says: DO READ the page:

[02/03/2008 01:30:53] Andrew Yiannides says: http://www.uk-human-rights.rights.org/breeding.htm JUST READ the appeal and the letter to the Mayor(ess) in my area at the time which letter I drafted and settled FOR CONFIRMATION OF THE EVENTS SHE WITNESSED…. The reporter who accompanied us to the court FAILED to comply with my request.

[02/03/2008 01:34:19] Andrew Yiannides says: After you have read the two documents >IF YOU CAN SPARE THE TIME<, scroll down to the parts where I bulleted the paragraphs AND NOTE my response to the Judge on the day when I was asked IF my research was intended to lead to a professional Legal career etc., etc., THE JUDGE, Barry, COULD HAVE EASILY taken legal action / steps against me for asserting I DID NOT & I DO NOT WISH TO RUB SHOULDERS WITH CRIMINALS.

[02/03/2008 01:50:14] Andrew Yiannides says: I am sorting my systems out for OCR work because I cannot access many of the original data on disks that crushed, which I simply replaced at the time because of the pressures that I have been under for years. I will, now, release evidence about the involvement of banks in the organised frauds on the serfs, as covered in the research of Stephen Knight for the ‘The Brotherhood’, which, as you know, S K published AFTER I HAD PERSONALLY GONE THROUGH the grinding mills and I HAD EXPERIENCE FIRST HAND >the OBVIOUS<. I do not know IF YOU READ ‘The Brotherhood’ but Paul Talbot-Jenkins did, as far as his assertions and proclamations go. He and Maurice Kellett, HAD BEEN afforded an opportunity to offer to work together for the essential exposures about the parts of the FM’s in all pseudo-democracies. BOTH DECLINED THE OFFER….. BOTH HAVING READ THE work of Stephen Knight NEVER made an issue of the judge and TOP MASON who left *the brotherhood* on the grounds he stated to Stephen Knight…… as an active CHRISTIAN. And there was P. T-J promoting his submissions to the Synod of the Church of England through which to impress the victims he was targeting for the theatrical productions leading to REWARDS FOR PERSONS WHO FAIL TO EXPOSE & CHALLENGE….. with the exception of theatrical productions (dancing cheek to cheek with the abductors and rapists of Justice IN THE COURSE OF THE PRODUCTIONS LEADING TO THE PLUNDERING OF MORE TAX CONTRIBUTIONS.

[02/03/2008 01:50:30] Andrew Yiannides says: The last element taking us to the page:

[02/03/2008 01:50:46] Andrew Yiannides says: http://www.uk-human-rights.org/theyknow.htm

[02/03/2008 01:52:51] Andrew Yiannides says: & WHY Paul Boateng was moved to the Treasury as soon as I reported my findings in respect of the crafty abuser of my time; the aspiring fraudsters-club-recruit who was being assisted, by me, for over 2 years while I was COLLATING THE EVIDENCE ABOUT HER and her affiliates (the LIPS crowd / mob).

Copy as corrected

(when copy-saved : archived)

[02/03/2008 01:09:37] Andrew Yiannides says:

Access the two images of a letter written by a family friend FOR my late mother (>on mother’s instructions<) AFTER WE HAD SECURED MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE>>>> RE:- ORGANISED FRAUD THROUGH THE LEGAL CIRCLES, care of SOLICITORS, THE LAW SOCIETY, The OSS:- Office for The Supervision of Solicitors, OLSO:- The Office for the Legal Services Ombudsman) and ALL CARE OF CONTEMPT FOR THE LAW, by one and all, including the police and all public servants who are retained (and maintained by the state) to serve the law and the citizens.

[02/03/2008 01:20:46] Andrew Yiannides says:- You might NOT recognise why the original (two pages of the letter, the family friend wrote on instructions from mother) of the letter was referred to AND GIVEN TO ME, and most certainly you will not recognise why it is in my possession. (1) The brat had relied on the solicitors and all others to let him be…. BUT WITH THE ORIGINAL and the person who wrote it, FOR & ON INSTRUCTIONS FROM MY LATE MOTHER, nobody can accuse Despina of dreaming up such a letter or for either of us for concocting such a vehicle (copy in our hands)….. FOR manufacturing SUCH A DOCUMENT, the original of which, in any event, HAD IT BEEN SENT the brat would simply assert that such a letter was never received by him. READ IT AND NOTE how mother finished her letter.

[02/03/2008 01:28:15] Andrew Yiannides says:

In respect of the arrogant fraud on mother, Despina and me, I simply ask of you to read the first paragraph of MY AFFIDAVIT and the one –affidavit- I will release, which, I settled for Despina when we were faced with the organised ‘invisible services to her husband by the very solicitor (ANTONS) who were acting for Johan M R Foenander 2-3 years later when in a response (from ANTONS, the solicitors) to one of the solicitors who DEFRAUDED JMRF (Johan Michael Richard Foenander), Antons wrote: “Keep your offer OUR CLIENT IS TO BE REWARDED FOR DOING IT OUR WAY…. he has JOINED THE CLUB…..”. Look out for Despina’s affidavit in respect of the case when ANTONS (Johan’s solicitors in HARINGEY and him, Johan in Streatham; then work it out, if you can, as to HOW COME the two fraudsters got together if not because of the remote possibility that they might have been able to come up with some rubbish about me being involved in, in the usual activities such as Paul Talbot-Jenkins and others that you know of, engage in, as alleged legal gurus in UNREPORTED & UNEXPOSED theatrical productions in and through the courts.

[02/03/2008 01:28:24] Andrew Yiannides says:

DO READ the page:

[02/03/2008 01:30:53] Andrew Yiannides says:

http://www.uk-human-rights.rights.org/breeding.htm JUST READ the appeal and the letter to the Mayor(ess) in my area at the time which I drafted and settled FOR CONFIRMATION OF THE EVENTS SHE WITNESSED…. The reporter who accompanied us to the court FAILED to comply with my (a similar confirmation – letter from me, as with the Mayor) request.

[02/03/2008 01:34:19] Andrew Yiannides says:

After you have read the two documents, IF YOU CAN SPARE THE TIME, scroll down to the parts where I bulleted the paragraphs AND NOTE my response to the Judge on the day, when I was asked IF my research was intended to lead to a professional Legal career, etc., etc. THE JUDGE, Barry, could have easily taken legal action against me for asserting (as I state in the page: “I DID NOT & I DO NOT WISH TO RUB SHOULDERS WITH CRIMINALS”.

[02/03/2008 01:50:14] Andrew Yiannides says:

I am sorting my systems out for OCR work because I cannot access many of the original data on disks that crushed and I simply replaced at the time because of the pressures that I have been under for years. I will now release evidence about the involvement of banks in the organised frauds on the serfs, as covered in the research of Stephen Knight for (his book) ‘The Brotherhood’, which, as you know, S K published AFTER I HAD GONE through the grinding mills and I HAD FIRST HAND EXPERIENCES (of it all).

I do not know IF YOU (ever) READ ‘The Brotherhood’ but Paul Talbot-Jenkins did, as far as his assertions and proclamations go. He, and the moron Maurice Kellett, HAD BEEN afforded an opportunity to (an) offer >each one<, from me, for the three of us to work together for the essential exposures about the FM’s part in all pseudo-democracies. BOTH DECLINED THE OFFER….. BOTH HAVING READ the work of Stephen Knight, NEVER MADE AN ISSUE of the judge and TOP MASON who left *the brotherhood* on the grounds he stated to Stephen Knight, *as an active CHRISTIAN*. And there was Paul Talbot-Jenkins promoting his submissions to the Synod of the CoE (Church of England) through which to impress the victims he was targeting for more of the theatrical productions (always) leading to REWARDS FOR PERSONS WHO FAIL TO EXPOSE & CHALLENGE….. With the exception of theatrical productions (Addenda: *when fraudsters club recruits* are seen to be dancing* cheek to cheek with the abductors and rapists of Justice IN THE COURSE OF THE PRODUCTIONS (that) LEAD TO THE PLUNDERING OF MORE TAX CONTRIBUTIONS (Addenda: *AS INTENDED*).

[02/03/2008 01:50:30] Andrew Yiannides says:

The last element taking us to the page:

[02/03/2008 01:50:46] Andrew Yiannides says:

http://www.human-rights.org/theyknow.htm OR www.uk-human-rights.org/theyknow.htm

[02/03/2008 01:52:51] Andrew Yiannides says:

And ‘consider’, WHY Paul Boateng was moved to the Treasury as soon as I reported my findings in respect of the crafty abuser of my time, the craft-y one, who, as an aspiring fraudsters-club-recruit, was being assisted for over 2 years (by me) while I was collating the evidence (I needed) about HER and her affiliates (the LIPS crowd / mob) (Addenda: *who sent / introduced her to me along with many others, as YOU know and have personal experience of).

/submissions end

VISITORS / READERS are asked to consider one element >REALITY ONLY<. Why on earth do readers THINK, the recipient of the submissions as received through the ‘SKYPE’ connection as ‘a presumed (?) friend’ failed to respond to ANYTHING HE RECEIVED & READ, and better still WHY did the recipient fizzled out of existence >SHRUNK TO NOTHING< subsequently even though a person whose mother was also assisted and many an hour were spent with mother and son with and over the problems his mother had been facing FOR MONTHS???

ALL & ANY SUGGESTIONS / THOUGHTS WILL BE RESPECTED & PUBLISHED / RELEASED HERE with all essential responses by me (Andrew Yiannides) along with any submissions / comments by one and all who make time to promulgate, promote or castigate the SYSTEM OF OPERATIONS, in other words the SOCIETY IN THE MAKING FOR SOME CENTURIES, (Parliamentary Democracy…. ooops PSEUDO-Democracy, spoken and written of by the Hellene >ISOKRATIS< whose words were and remain as clear as could and can be:-

BELOW, the specific extract from the works of ISOKRATIS : ‘ISOCRATES’:-

*** “But in fact they thought, true virtue is not advanced by written laws but by the habits of every day life; for the majority of men tend to assimilate the manners and morals amid which they have been reared. Furthermore, they held, that where there is a multitude of specific laws, it is a sign that the state is badly governed; for it is in the attempt to build up dikes against the spread of crime that men in such a state feel constrained to multiply the laws.

Those who are rightly governed, on the other hand, do not fill their porticoes with written statues, but only to cherish justice in their souls; for it is not by legislation, but by morals, that states are well directed, since men who are badly reared will venture to transgress even laws which are drawn up with minute exactness.

Be Sociable, Share!