Recent Posts

Archive

PSEUDOdemocracies & Arrogant Gender Discrimination

Submitted on 2012/02/11 at 8:11pm

I comment whenever I appreciate a post on a website or I have something to contribute to the discussion. Usually it’s caused by the fire communicated in the post I browsed. And after this article “IMPOSTORS INDULGE IN PROMOTION of alleged grasp of the realities & benefit accordingly”, Justice Raped, I was excited enough to leave a thought; I actually do have 2 questions for you, if it’s okay. Could it be simply me, or do a few of these comments look like left by brain dead individuals? Please, if you are writing at additional social sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Could you list the complete urls of your shared pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedIn profile?

>>>NOTE:- Links to commercial interests* [*Portuguese for beginners] removed because the link pointed to a website where NO MATERIAL THERE related to the realities covered in the article ‘read’ by the person who submitted the above comment.

All visitors / readers, after following the link we incorporated in place of the commercial interests of ‘the reader who left such a comment as here, above, one reads’, should thereafter access the material facts and THE REALITIES RELATIVE TO THE CORRUPTION OF IDIOTS & MORONS, as arranged, organised and covered in the exclusive webpage we point to.

Thereafter all visitors / readers should access the article at:-

There, we point to the fact that the police were using the co-operating gestation vessel for their own evil ends just as >three spiteful and maligned siblings of the sperm provider< had been party to. For years, one and all, were using >directly and indirectly< the gestation vessel, in order to cause and encourage the gestation vessel to engage in many evil acts intended >by one and all< to do and impose damages to ‘the idiot’ who married her.

The used and encouraged gestation vessel, the visitors / readers should note, bluntly objected to the senior police officer* [*C.I Harris] to proceed and carry on with the investigation the sperm provider instigated<, after the police failed to attend AS THEIR PUBLIC DUTIES COMMANDED, of one and all, to THE VIOLENT CRIME of >the theft of her son’s [Alexandros Kimon] brand new mountain bicycle AT KNIFE POINT<. Needless to say the bicycle was a >present from the sperm provider< who needed to secure a crime reference number in order to submit an insurance claim for the aggravated theft of the bicycle. We need not point to the fact that >the insurance premiums were paid by ‘the idiot’ who married her< and for years, he had to put up with all manner of evil states and conditions the gestation vessel was creating after her >marriage of convenience to the sperm provider<. The ‘idiot’ had no choice but to endure what she dished out to him, as a product of ‘the divide and manipulate the peoples of planet earth’.

We refer and ‘hint’ above to the teachings by examples stated in the most vile of works ever to have been misrepresented to mankind. We copied and for two decades Andrew Yiannides has been pointing to an explicit scenario, from the very work, with an introduction through which WE REVEAL THE OBVIOUS : >in other words, how such teachings are followed and ‘practiced to the letter< by the successors of the creators of the vile work and by the >followers of the very teachings<, who simply >arranged the states< that were used to create and manage modern PSEUDOdemocracies.

For further information, relative to the >use of the gestation vessel by the creators / followers of the teachings by example stated< in the most vile of works ever misrepresented to mankind, ALL READERS / VISITORS are urged to access also the web-page:-

There, read ‘the sperm provider’s letters and note his >actions when challenging the fraudsters in control of the mother of modern PSEUDOdemocracies<. Then compare such actions with and consider ‘the obstructions and the objections the gestation vessel engaged in, >at a time when ‘the targeted sucker-serf’, >the sperm provider< HAD TO BE STOPPED FROM PROGRESSING in what he had established as a supply teacher* [part-time work], at the most notorious of Secondary Boys’ School in the London Borough of Islington.

Read the letters to the press, part of a letter to the daughter of the marriage [Artemis Kleo], >the marriage most convenient to and for the purposes and plans of the gestation vessel’<. Read, also, the letter to the Headmaster of the Co-Educational Secondary School, >where the son born of the gestation vessel, had been dogged and faced with unwelcome pestering by an amorous and lovesick ‘nymphet’. Take on board the fact that the teenager was, also, the victim of a physical assault by an encouraged Amazon; one who was kicking boys in the groin [6 boys in less than four weeks at the beginning of the new school year]. Consider the fact that it was just a matter of an established routine, by the Amazon, and everything was acquiesced & endorsed by the school staff. In other words, accepted acts the routine assaults on the boys by the encouraged >through convenient defaults< by the abusers of the trust of the sheeple who have taxes imposed on them for the creation of such a society / for the imposition of such states in an allegedly civilized society >in the mother of Parliamentary Representatives PSEUDOdemocracies<.

> ADDENDA> Serious readers and researchers should access the words of Isocrates reproduced in the article “Extensions to past submissions…” >URL:-  http://www.justiceraped.org/2011/10/02wakeup/ & recognise who, ultimately responsible for the state of affairs in all PSEUDOdemocracies.

The above stated facts and realities SHOULD BE THE NUMBER ONE TOPIC & ISSUE for discussion, also for reports and challenges to the press / to the media Intellectual Prostitutes and to their Barons, not forgetting the alleged representatives of ‘the sheeple’, >especially by the victims of the divorce industry< in all allegedly civilized states / countries, >PSEUDOdemocracies<, allegedly resting and founded on principles of Law & Order!!!

All visitors should access and >study carefully< what Andrew Yiannides >the sperm provider< has been pointing to for almost 20 years at:-

Thereat consider only one element / question:-

“Why did so many charlatans and dreamers / alleged victims of the abused courts facilities and the criminals in control of the Law Enforcement agencies : namely the police, the legal circles, judicial chair occupants and the clerical staff of the courts< simply elected and elect to ignore the RAMPANT FRAUD IMPOSED ON THE TAXPAYERS >through abuse of the courts facilities… ALL THE WAY to the European Court of Human Rights….., IF NOT AS PERSONS WHO SIGNED & SIGN UP TO THE PRACTICE OF CONFIDENTIAL REWARDS to such morons, as the evidence pointed to in the web-page establishes, without any room for doubt?

Andrew Yiannides >the sperm provider, used for much more than the creation of the two new sucker-serfs; everything care of the used ‘fraud of a human, >the gestation vessel<, who was used by others as a willing and compliant dreamer’. All and everything as organised and arranged by the evil forces in control of the mother of all PSEUDOdemocracies<, in the meantime the ‘sperm provider’ [hint] has been pointing to the arrogant and RAMPANT FRAUD ON THE TAXPAYERS, for almost two decades.

We refer and point, above, to ‘the sucker-serfs’ who have taxes imposed on them for the maintenance of criminals in public office and for THE CREATION OF CORRUPTED MORONS >to the victims of abused public facilities<, to morons who succumb to the temptation, sign up to the CASH REWARDS UNDER THE TABLE and thereafter adopt the very practices as alleged legal gurus; one and all ready, willing and able to assist others / new victims of the abused courts facilities… to trod the path all the way to the rewards under the table CARE OF THE ARRANGEMENTS at and through the European Court of Human Rights >everything endorsed and >ORGANISED FRAUD IMPOSED< on the sucker-serfs, ‘the taxpayers of the Continent of Europe.<<<

Print/shareDiigo

AWAKENINGS, Church of Rome, Corrupted, Exchanges, History, RELIGION, RELIGION, The Vatican, What PSEUDOdemocracies rear / create, false fronts | Edit

149 comments to IMPOSTORS INDULGE IN PROMOTION of alleged grasp of the realities & benefit accordingly

• June 26, 2012 at 14:58 · Reply · Edit

You make some respectable points here, at Justice Raped. I searched the internet for answers to another problem and found myself thinking that most individuals will appreciate such information and should associate with with your website’s revelations. Thanks for pointing to the realities suppressed and ignored by the media!
    >>>NOTE:- Links to commercial interest promotions replaced with a link to more than respectable and seriously worrying realities the visitor, IF a ‘human’ should have been pointing others to, instead of promoting personal interests!!! <<<

• June 20, 2012 at 10:03 · Reply · Edit

Blog moved out in chrome
    >>> NOTE:- Links to immaterial other interests promtions replaced with a link to relevant material at http://www.human-rights.org <<<

• June 13, 2012 at 17:27 · Reply · Edit

Hello there I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Digg for something else. Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and an all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and included also your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more. Please do keep up the superb job.
    >>>NOTE:- Links to unrelated material and commercial interests promotions replaced with a link to relevant material at human-rights.org <<<

• June 12, 2012 at 15:55 · Reply · Edit

For a while now, I have been exploring / seeking any high-quality articles or blog posts in this field and area. At last I stumbled upon this website while Exploring at Yahoo. After studying this info, I am glad to express my feelings and state that I have a just and very right uncanny feeling that I discovered just what I needed. Indeed most certainly I will make sure that I do not put out of my mind this web site for it provides a basis on how to look at the issues you relate here on a continuing basis.
    >>>NOTE:- Links to other interests, not relevant to the issues we cover here at Justice Raped, replaced with a link to material realities covered at http://www.human-rights.org <<<

• April 12, 2012 at 07:54 · Reply · Edit

Your information is excellent
    >email sent to polyanco@logos.cy.net<

• June 5, 2012 at 18:31 · Reply · Edit

Apologies to Mr Polycarpou for the delay in officially acknowledging his comment here.
      We are sure that he is in position to recognised that it ha all been due to the fact that we did benefit from maligned interference, as in the extension to the article (above) qualified.
      My personal email, with yahoo.com was also compromised and many the reports from friends and contacts who received emails purportedly from me.

• June 5, 2012 at 18:42 · Reply · Edit

Apologies to Mr Polycarpou for the delay in acknowledging his submissions and invitation.
      We are sure that he is in a position to recognise the simple fact that the delays were caused by and due to the maligned interference this particular article was subjected to, twice.
      In addition to the vile and criminal interference with the article, the email service facility with yahoo.com was compromised and the data interfered with >by the maligned, fraudster/s who indulged<.

• April 12, 2012 at 07:52 · Reply · Edit

Dear friend,
    I am grateful to you for all the information you quoted. In all my life I was tortured by the fact that everybody was boasting that they were telling the truth but in fact they collected every possible lie and created religions which were applied with the power of Dictators and Autocrats. However We are planning to hold a great meeting of outstanding philosophers and writers and you are welcome to come too to give us your lecture in the recently build Hall of contemporary Art, at Angelshills near the vilage of Kambia
    Please communicate for further arrangements.

• June 5, 2012 at 23:22 · Reply · Edit

Dear Friend,
      the elements I relate in the article which you considered as a seriously concerned ‘human’, as a >THINKER< are the results of over 65 years of study and research; in fact as of the time when I was caused to read ‘and study’ of and on my own’, the Old Testament scripts and scenarios.
      It all started when I froze white, from fear, when our priest, during catechism, was telling us of the test that God put to the father [Abraham / Ibrahim] of Jacob [/ Yacub] in order for the father to prove to his God that he loved Him [God] more than his son [Jacob / Yacub].
      The fact that my father did not care of the way I was being treated, at home, was more than enough, in my young mind, to indicate that my destiny was to be sacrificed, ‘be made souvla’, hence the reason why I asked the priest if that was what my father was to do, to me, when he asked me what was wrong; the priests interest, naturally, after he noticed that I had frozen white during the reading of the sacrifice test, script.
      I was not happy with the reason for the test and the assurance that God was only testing the father, simply because my own father never expressed any love for me; hence the reasons and motivation for me >to read and study< , on my own, the Old Testament scripts and scenarios. The initial study of the old testament when I was between the ages of 9 to 12 years old >because I was not going to wait for the priest to finish reading from the old testament and move on to the new preaching and teachings by Jesus who came along centuries after the old testament writings.
      The more I read and studied the old testament scripts, the more I determined that the unacceptable (to my young mind) scenarios about the directives and the acts instigated by the one and only God, were written / put together by evil minds; most clearly the scenarios they wrote of and attributed to the God they had written of and about in the old testament simply constituted evil.
      The above related realities should suffice for all others who concern themselves with THE TRUTH BEHIND every questionable / unacceptable to logic scenario to STUDY THE OLD TESTAMENT and learn / conclude accordingly, or at the very least be motivated to go find out under what circumstances the creation of the old testament ‘as a whole’.

• April 10, 2012 at 20:28 · Reply · Edit

Attractive presentation and some really interesting content. I just stumbled upon your blogs and on accessing some material I assert that I actually enjoyed your account of some of your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment and confirm connection achieved and access to material consistently fast.
    >>>NOTE:- Links to irrelevant material and commercial interests removed and replaced with a link to the webpage created by Andrew Yiannides where the realities of ORGANISED RAMPANT FRAUD ON THE TAXPAYERS AT LARGE, as arranged by the legal circles and processed by judicial chair occupants, all of which is endorsed by the police, by Ministers and by Members of Parliament >the alleged representatives of ‘the people’ in an allegedly civilised PSEUDOdemocracy.
    Needless to say the organised CRIMES SIMPLY ENDORSED BY THE MEDIA BARONS and the Intellectual Prostitutes they retain and maintain in order to suppress such issues while promoting an alleged Democracy resting and founded on principles of Law & Order.
    Visitors / readers can access from here the words of John Swainton which he uttered only in the course of his retirement speech >in other words*, when he was moving out of the firing line< . [*Link]Andrew Yiannides
    <<<

• April 8, 2012 at 23:06 · Reply · Edit

INTERESTING developments in respect of the article I created after some charlatans engaged in the ways I simply had no other choice but to make public, as in this article I relate.
    ON SATURDAY 7th April 2012, at 00:13 I benefited from a call on Skype which I missed because I was working with another system, attending to important issues.
    I COMMUNICATED my inability to connect at the time using the Skype Instant Messaging facility, as I had not connected a headset and microphone unit to the computer I use for connection to Skype.
    AT 05:42am ANOTHER CALL ended with a short sharp connection all of which lasted only 00.18 seconds.
    AT 05:46am AFTER ANOTHER CONNECTION that lasted all of 55 minutes. >listening in without addressing any of the issues being discussed by the participants< I moved over to my other system and ongoing work after disconnecting from the group.
    AT 06:41 AND ANOTHER CONNECTION with the group one of the participants, one * mattg * decided to use the eject facility and I was ejected from the group without any participation / input from me. It was clear that some other had been responsible for the invitations I benefited from.
    THE ABOVE ISSUES called for a search as to who * mattg * was and what his / her background and personal interests were.
    LO AND BEHOLD, the * mattg * person is a United Kingdom citizen who lives in Leeds. Evidently he declares himself to be British and proud and most interestingly he was and is, apparently, the creator or the instigator of the website I was pointed to * http://www.4allofus * the very website and its creator that caused me to engage in the creation of this article about such persons and their maligned activities in the matters that brought about this article and webpage which I created on 9th December 2011.
    NOTE:- The image added / released as part of the main article on 9th April 2012 is clearly endorsed with the issues purportedly addressed, challenged and or exposed by the maligned ‘British And Proud’ (>britisnpoud< ) product of the mother of modern Parliamentary Democracies through elected Representatives.
    The arrogant one when registering at Skype personal parts and involvement in the URL / website For All Of Us (>4allofus< ) thereby qualifying participation in operations / actions allegedly undertaken and executed FOR ALL OF US, at least so the registered URL title, most definitely implies.
    Readers likely to gain access to the website >or their attempt to access the website fail and or applications to ‘join the group’ are rejected<, should consider asking:- “WHY PRIVATE THE MATERIAL AT THE WEBSITE, IF THE CREATOR/S IS/ARE ACTING FOR ALL OF US AS ALLEGED OBJECTOR/s & CHALLENGER/s in matters that relate to the issues the maligned * mattg * registered as of concern to the creator / owner of the domain when signing up to the Skype service?

• March 31, 2012 at 07:59 · Reply · Edit

…. amsterdam…

May I suggest an add button for twitter?
    >>>NOTE:- Links to commercial interests / irrelevant material removed and replaced with a link to the interview granted to ‘COUNSEL’, the closed circuit monthly, by Attorney General Dominic Grieve QC >in October 2010< when he qualified that one of his priorities shall be the issue of FRAUD and failures to prosecute the offenders!!!
    Visitors who are not familiar with Andrew Yiannides’ research >ongoing as of the spring of 1972< need to access the explicit web-page he created in order to point to the arrogant constructive frauds (plural intended) instigated by the legal circles >solicitors and barristers< and thereafter processed by court staff and judicial chair occupants to fruition care of fraudulent court proceedings all the way to the European Court of Human Rights* [*Link].<<<

• March 30, 2012 at 12:52 · Reply · Edit

What’s up? Very nice web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I’m satisfied to have searched out such helpful information, here in these submit; we want to work out extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .
    >>>NOTE:- Links to unrelated material >games< removed and replaced with a link to related material.<<<

• March 29, 2012 at 19:50 · Reply · Edit

This is my first time I check out here. I found such a lot of entertaining stuff within your blog, especially its revelations and submissions. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I ‘m not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work.
    >>>NOTE:- Links to irrelevant to the revelations at this website material removed for obvious reasons and replaced with a link to the webpage Andrew Yiannides created in order to point to the arrogant and blunt abuse of Public Services beginning with the education of the young ones. Further down pointed to the way the courts facilities in the United Kingdom, are abused for fraud aplenty, intended to and leading to REWARDS TO THE VICTIMS OF ORGANISED CRIME WHEN THEY SUCCUMB TO THE INVITATIONS THEY BENEFIT FROM, but only FOR THE ONES WHO EVENTUALLY SUBMIT THEIR CASES TO THE EUROPEAN COURT ON HUMAN RIGHTS*. [*Link].<<<

• March 29, 2012 at 14:04 · Reply · Edit

Hello I believed I might send a quick remark considering that Ive spent the better part of the previous half-hour scanning through your weblog posts I am…..
    >>>NOTE:- Links to immaterial to the issues we expose and challenge at Justice Raped Dot Org REMOVED, for obvious reasons. <<<

• March 29, 2012 at 14:01 · Reply · Edit

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He proved to have been totally right. This put up on the web truly made my day. You cannot consider simply how and what a lot of time I had spent searching for this kind of information! Thank you!
    >>>NOTE:- Links to other interests not related to the material the visitors accessed here at Justice Raped dot org REMOVED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. We object to traffic to the internet being routed to whatever spammers and or advertising agencies engage in, through this website.<<<

• March 29, 2012 at 13:53 · Reply · Edit

I like this web site it’s a master piece! Glad I noticed this on google.
    >>>NOTE:- Links to unrelated / inaccessible material at w.quechup.com/blog blah blah REMOVED for obvious reasons.<<<

• March 29, 2012 at 03:20 · Reply · Edit

Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I’d like to look more posts like this.
    >>>NOTE:- Links to irrelevant to the issues we cover removed and a link to the web-page Andrew Yiannides created in order to point to the fact that rampant fraud on the taxpayers has been ongoing for decades through abuse of the courts facilities and thereafter the victims of the legal circles are REWARDED FOR AGREEING TO KEEP IT ALL TO THEMSELVES, as thee evidence published makes it abundantly clear.<<<

• Pengar
  • March 25, 2012 at 20:34 · Reply · Edit

March 25, 2012 at 20:28 · Reply · Edit

• Thank you sir for providing us such a great knowledge and sharing of great piece of life living with us.
    >>>NOTE:- Links to unrelated and irrelevant promotions removed and replaced.<<<

Your information is excellent
    >email sent to polyanco@logos.cy.net<

• June 5, 2012 at 18:31 · Reply · Edit

• June 5, 2012 at 18:42 · Reply · Edit

• April 12, 2012 at 07:52 · Reply · Edit

Dear friend,
    Please communicate for further arrangements.

• June 5, 2012 at 23:22 · Reply · Edit

Dear Friend,

• April 10, 2012 at 20:28 · Reply · Edit

<<<

• April 8, 2012 at 23:06 · Reply · Edit

• March 31, 2012 at 07:59 · Reply · Edit

…. amsterdam…

May I suggest an add button for twitter?

• March 30, 2012 at 12:52 · Reply · Edit

• March 29, 2012 at 19:50 · Reply · Edit

• March 29, 2012 at 14:04 · Reply · Edit

• March 29, 2012 at 14:01 · Reply · Edit

• March 29, 2012 at 13:53 · Reply · Edit

I like this web site it’s a master piece! Glad I noticed this on google.

• March 29, 2012 at 03:20 · Reply · Edit

• March 27, 2012 at 09:08 · Reply · Edit

Thanks for an amazing post, may examine your others posts. I appreciate your thinking on this, I soon became aware of this reality and it somewhat made an impact on me, by this short article. Merit again! You make good moments with your submissions. Have and share great factual realities here. I believe that when and if more individuals thought of it like that, they’d possess better moments in time when they have the grasp of things in such situations.
    >>>NOTE:- Link to site provision facilities and site creation removed. The promotion of the service and facilities FOR WEBSITE REGISTRATION & CREATION, should be a lesson to all abusers who benefited from my assistance over the years; one and all should simply recognise the simple fact that grasp of the states imposed on societies in all PSEUDOdemocracies, is fast recognised as the offensive abuse of trust commanding challenges by the victims.
    The ways of the persons who set about to introduce the website creation facilities / service SPEAK LOUDER THAN JUST A SIMPLE INVITATION or advertisements.
    It is a case of recognising THE DEVELOPMENTS, from the needs of the consumer >the targeted individual who now recognizes the need to publish his or her own story in the public domain because the media Barons and the Intellectual Prostitutes John Swainton wrote and spoke of do not give a dime about the sucker-serfs who have taxes imposed on them for the maintenance of criminals / fraudsters in public office.
    <<<

• March 26, 2012 at 21:46 · Reply · Edit

Woah! I’m really rooting your template/theme of the site. It’s straightforward, however efficient. A lot of times it’s difficult to get that “perfect balance” in between simplicity as well as look and feel. I must say you’ve accomplished a great career with this particular. Furthermore, your blog loads extremely quick personally in Opera. Outstanding Blog!
    >>>NOTE:- Links to irrelevant to the article read material removed. <<<

• March 26, 2012 at 21:22 · Reply · Edit

Best post. I look forward to reading through more. Regards
    >>>NOTE:- Links to irrelevant material promotions removed.<<<

• March 26, 2012 at 09:10 · Reply · Edit

Simply wanted to comment on your wonderfully designed website, awesome job!
    >>>NOTE:- Typical ‘nothing to say on the issues covered by article, attempt to create a link to irrelevant commercial interests / promotions; crawling robot or not link replaced.<<<

• March 26, 2012 at 12:13 · Reply · Edit

We trust visitors who do read comments consider the many >NOTE< entries in bold below all attempts to use Justice Raped Dot Org as a stepping stone for routing traffic to irrelevant commercial interests and promotions.

• March 25, 2012 at 20:34 · Reply · Edit

Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I would like to see extra posts like this.
    >>>NOTE:- Links to irrelevant other interests promotions removed and replaced<<<

• March 25, 2012 at 20:28 · Reply · Edit

Heya I’m for the first time here. I came across this blog / site and I find it really helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to offer one thing again and help others such as you helped me.
    >>>NOTE:- Link to unrelated interests / promotions removed and replaced<<<

• March 24, 2012 at 20:35 · Reply · Edit

>>>NOTE:- Links to unrelated and irrelevant promotions removed and replaced.<<<

Logged in as diogenis. Logout »

You can use these HTML tags

Be Sociable, Share!

92 comments to PSEUDOdemocracies & Arrogant Gender Discrimination

• It’s an awesome article designed for all the internet
    viewers; they will definitely benefit from it; I am sure.
    NOTE:- Temporarily approved pending confirmation of the email address which the visitor / author left is genuine. The connection to google’s YouTube facility raises many questions, however, hence the removal of the connection and the replacement with the webpage where we point to and EXPOSE THE ABUSE OF THE COURTS FACILITIES for the conversion of the courts victims to LOVERS OF IT ALL, as CORRUPTED MORONS, so access:-

• Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wish
    to say that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I’ll be subscribing in your rss feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

• This is very interesting, You’re an overly professional blogger. I have joined your own feed and also set out to read and search out more of your magnificent publish. Additionally, we have shared your web-site in my social networks!

• I trust the visitor and the visitor’s network of friends, referred to in the submitted comment, realise / recognise that the presence of the creator of >this and other articles ‘from Diogenis’< here at JusticeRaped has one aim only: >through the small glimmer of light from this / his small lantern : 'JusticeRaped'< the element of silver (money/wealth) as used by Oliver Cromwell when he threw the corrupt / corrupted deputies of 'the sheeple' out of the Long Parliament, in his days, COMMAND CONSIDERATION WITHOUT FAIL..... by true 'humans' : by THINKERS<. And HERE WE HAVE an anonymous SHOE SELLER promoting as a non-human (conslusion resting on the fact that in the submitted comment NO CONTRIBUTION and NO CONSIDERATION of the fact that the author is pointing to such failures by 'the corrupted' who simply chase silver as REWARD FOR KEEPING QUIET in the matter of the organised abuse of the courts facilities AND FRAUD APLENTY.... fraud on the tax-payers >like the shoe-seller< who are lumbered with taxes for the maintenace of criminals in public office and for THE COST OF THE REWARDS TO.... the corrupted.... as covered in the exclusive page at:- http://www.human-rights.org/confraud.htm#records

• ‘WE’ and ‘MY’ do not relate to a person who ‘thinks’ before writing about the issues we point to >here< at and through our articles at Justice Raped, 'friend' (!). Using any avenue through which to secure more earnings only.... 'deviously' while IGNORING THE SIMPLE fact that we point to and expose the financial foundations of all PSEUDOdemocracies to which the author 'Diogenis' has been pointing to, for well over 20 years...'friend'!!!. Carry on chasing the silver care of your interests in business promotion and remember:- YOU CREATE : THEY TAKE, as I was pointing out to all of the fraudsters who were abusing my time, as of the days when I was accosted / contacted by the creators and self appointed leaders of the Litigants (beg you pardon >LOONIES<) Loonies In Person Society were sent along to play at "we invite you to join us in our quest for justice to and for the victims of the a abused courts facilities; we benefit from the guidance and assistance care 0of an imported legal genius (guru) all ready and willing to expand our enterprise : 'chasing silver', and, never mind HOW SECURED!!! WAKE-UP..... dreamer-s.... YOU CREATE : THEY TAKE.

• Appreciating the dedication you put into your site and grateful for the in depth information you offer and make available here to your readers. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted and rehashed ‘information without bite and evidence in support. Fantastic read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

• I couldn’t resist commenting. Perfectly written!
    >>>NOTE:- Links to commercial interests / promotions replaced with a link to relevant material relevant to that article that moved the visitor / reader to comment, as he did…. by using the comment facility for promotion of commercial interests!!! <<<

• I just discovered your website via Reddit, nice study, heading to bed now since it’s very late but will check you out more within the morning.
    >>>NOTE person to person promotions removed…. and nothing of relevance to the article ‘read’ by the visitor!!! Link replaced with a link to relevant material at http://www.human-rights.org <<<

• Intriguing indeed may have been the article and the issues raised and POINTED TO.
    USING A FALSE FRONT, >the Litigants In Person Society< also an ‘imported legal guru’, most proactive in the background >behind the managers and organisers of the LIPS crowd-mob< >>I WAS TARGETED WITHIN DAYS OF THE LODGING OF AN EXPLICIT APPEAL<< at Bow County Court, East London, in the UK, the mother of all PSEUDOdemocracies. The appeal [access reader / researcher the URL 2 below] was called for, because of the ways >a rogue builder was being used <, >>as an encouraged stooge<< while the courts facilities were being abused by the operators and organisers of it all. EVERYTHING, as I got to know back in 1972-1978, SIMPLY ORGANISED as arranged by the creators of the mother of all PSEUDOdemocracies, the United Kingdom<<. I allude, here to such issues as I was first made aware of >throughout 1972-1978<, when A BLUNT FORGERY WAS CREATED and promoted to me as allegedly legitimate evidence in support of a concocted defence [access reader / researcher the URL 1 below]. The forgery was introduced and promoted by the legal circles who submitted also, INVITATIONS >IN WRITING< TO THE JUDICIARY at the Royal Courts of Justice, >>TO DENY JUSTICE TO THE VICTIM OF COMMERCIAL FRAUD<<, which evidence I published at the 1st URL below:- 1. http://www.human-rights.org/courts.htm#transcript 2. http://www.human-rights.org/breeding.htm#BOW THE REALITIES I point to and expose most definitely the creators and maintenance engineers of the PSEUDOdemocracies object to, and their stooges have been busy interfering in what I set out to challenge and >EXPOSE AS MY RIGHTS IN LAW ASSURE ME< as indeed all other decent citizens are lead to believe. All visitors / readers and researchers are urged to access and read the explicit quote >attributed to Oliver Cromwell< which I published in the home page at www.human-rights.org in the first instance, way back in 1997. There all can read other relevant quotes from other dignitaries which I considered as of the concept of >putting it all in the public domain, in the first instance. I acted so, FOR ‘humans’ >THINKERS< to consider and take on board such observations, unlike the many dreamers who abused my time and the generous patience I, Andrew Yiannides, granted and allowed them all to benefit from. Alas all in vain while I was hopeful that common sense would prevail, as it should, at the end of the day. ALAS, ONE & ALL proved to be interested only in silver and gold and never mind their 'standing in the community of men.... and mice, as created and maintained by the followers of the vile teachings by examples stated in the most vile of works ever to have been misrepresented with fraudulent intentions to 'mankind'.... misrepresented >I emophasise< , as alleged holy scriptures. I allude above and repeat >The Old Testament VILE RUBBISH<.

• Discovered the website when searching for justice issues and your article content really exciting, in truth. I truly loved browsing it because you also raise some interesting points and provide excellent details. I will bookmark this web-site with the potential I can see gaining ground! Some really good write-up!!!
    >>>NOTE:- Links to irrelevant to the article ‘read’ by the visitor, replaced with a link to the web-page Andrew Yiannides created in order to challenge and expose the use of and reliance on influenced (through false instruments) sucker-serfs, as arranged by the followers of the vile scenarios concocted for the most vile of works ever to have been fraudulently misrepresented to mankind by its creators, their successors and the followers of the vile scenarios.<<<

• The issues raised and pointed to should be recognised as part of ORGANISED ASSAULTS ON THE INSTITUTION OF FAMILY >specifically the family of man< . The creation of the alleged states care of the co-operating gestation vessel who gave grounds to, and laid the foundations for more assaults >verbal >>INCLUDING THE CREATION OF FALSE RECORDS AND THE FORGERY by the police later, which forgery Chief Inspector Harris was to investigate.< < The criminal activities reminiscent of the BLUNT FORGERY which the claimant's solicitor, one Kypros Nicholas, >in 1972< along with the Defendants’ solicitors and barristers set about promoting as an allegedly legitimate document in support of a concocted defence to the case of COMMERCIAL FRAUD instigated by yours truly, Andrew Yiannides, the victim of the commercial fraud >>>at the Royal Courts of Justice< <<. The arrogance of the criminals who created and promoted THE BLUNT FORGERY >in 1972< went as far as to seek the perversion and corruption of justice, in writing; they set about inviting the judiciary >at the Royal Courts of Justice< to deny to me 'the rights allegedly assured to all 'taxpayers' / to the citizens of the United Kingdom'. They were inviting, >IN WRITING THROUGH SUBMISSIONS TO THE COURT, the judiciary to impose on me the costs of the criminal activities attached to and arising in the proceedings, (protracted care of the forgery) the very FORGERY which the police ignored and thereby endorsed, just as the judiciary did, thus establishing that SUCH WERE / ARE THE WAYS OF JUSTICE >>>ALL THE WAY TO THE COURT OF APPEAL IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, thereby leading to my conclusions that Justice had been abducted and was / is being raped daily in the courts maintained by the mother of all allegedly civilised ‘Democratic States / Countries’ >PSEUDOdemocracies<.

• The realities related above are but the tip of the iceberg in the matter of ORGANISED FRAUD & CORRUPTION. Everything arranged by ‘alleged servants of Justice and the Law’ created by ‘alleged representatives of the sheeple’ in the mother of an allegedly civilised Democracy, the United Kingdom, the mother of all PSEUDOdemocracies.
        The evidence that the legal circles arrogantly introduced and were entertaining THE BLUNT FORGERY >in the case of commercial fraud< was published on the Internet and all alleged victim challengers of the courts (and other public servants) who were sent along and introduced by the LIPS crowd-mob were pointed to THE BLUNT FORGERY >which evidence the police ignored< , just like the judges who simply engaged in entertaining the criminal activities of the solicitors and the barristers >just as they set about entertaining the invitations< from the legal circles to DENY JUSTICE TO THE VICTIM OF CRIME in the 'allegedly civilised society' created by the mother of all PSEUDOdemocracies. Extending the original fraud on the victim of Commercial FRAUD, >through fraudulent court proceedings at the Royal Courts of Justice< was nothing but the usual manifestations in the name of Justice. Everything organised and arranged by officers of the law in the mother of all PSEUDOdemocracies. Evidence was published in the public domain >at human rights< ever since the many who were introduced as alleged victim-challengers of the fraudulently imposed states on 'the sheeple' >by alleged servants of the Law< . The evidence and the failures of the alleged victim-challengers >established the simple fact that ALL victim-challengers were after the REWARDS UNDER THE TABLE by agreeing to keep it all in their corrupted sculls devoid of ‘human’ grey matter. Access reader / researcher the 1st URL below and consider the evidence secured through patience and such actions as the invitations to the many who received the invitations through the mail / post >PUBLISHED in the 3rd URL below. The use and proof of the posting cards records, simply evidence which not one of the dreamers / fraudsters could / can ever deny or erase from ‘their performance records’.
        Among the recipients of the invitations the great WW2 hero who failed to publish the transcript of the Court of appeal hearing which he was allowed to record himself after he asked for permission from the bench. The person simply proceeded to act as he was guided by Andrew Yiannides, when the two were introduced to one another (as with the others) when all went to ‘The George’ pub, opposite the Royal Courts of Justice in Fleet after a court hearing.
        Publication of the evidence >part of the transcript, the WW2 hero created< in the public domain, on the Internet at human-rights, in the 4th URL below. Use of Internet and reliance on rights assured in law, was but commanded of anyone claiming to be ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN CHALLENGING THE ABUSERS OF THE COURTS FACILITIES >and all others who rely on such criminal abuse of public facilities< AFTER two-and-a-half decades of frustration while THE MEDIA BARONS, and the Intellectual Prostitutes they retain and maintain carried on failing and FAIL TO TAKE ANY INTEREST IN THE OBVIOUS, in the criminal activities ongoing within the confines of the courts maintained by the mother of all PSEUDOdemocracies. The media simply acting and operating as promoters of the states imposed on the sucker-serfs in PSEUDOdemocracies, all and everything relentlessly misrepresented, by the Intellectual Prostitutes, to 'the sheeple', the sucker-serfs. The very circles collectively seeking to impose in other lands such as Libya and Egypt recently the very states imposed on 'the sucker-serfs (in all established PSEUDOdemocracies) who have taxes imposed on them for the maintenance of criminals in public office as the evidence pointed to in the 2nd URL establishes. 1. http://www.human-rights.org/courts.htm#transcript
        3. http://www.human-rights.org/4deceit.htm#all
        4. http://www.human-rights.org/scarthrecords.htm

• Hi there, You’ve done an incredible job here. I will certainly digg it and personally I will be recommending the website to my friends. I’m sure they’ll benefit from this web site.
    >>>NOTE:- Links to promotional material, some commercial interests of the visitor replaced with a link go relevant material at http://www.human-rights.org <<<

• We look forward to hearing from the visitor’s contacts and friends, especially any persons who have personal experiences, such as we point to in this article.

• I uncovered your report and found it to be very intriguing; no doubt. I really experienced new horizons when reading it; you simply make it fairly easy to understand some of the great points you raise. I have bookmarked this web site for it has real potential! A really terrific article; thanks for sharing it.
    >>>NOTE:- Just a typical example of commercial interest promotions. It mattered not if the attempt was made by an individual or a crawling software programme. What mattered when allowing the comment through was and remains the evidence pointing to the ‘anything goes’, so long as >financial benefits< ensue from such activities..... fraud being the foundations and the cornerstone. <<<

• No doubt visitors who are drawn or pointed to the articles and the subject matters / issues addressed at Justice Raped, get to know of the fact that when one attempts to connect with the author of a comment, when clicking on the name of the >author< of the comment, the link points / takes one to whatever is promoted by the author. In the instance at hand one cannot miss the commercial interests ‘promoted’ by the fraud who planted the run of the mill comment!!! Instead of the name of the purported author, oned is pointed / linked to the commercial interest and the product being promoted.

You can use these HTML tags